Sorry I haven’t written for a while the antibiotic took all my energy out of me…. but i’m back now
So since I haven’t written a post all excited about getting offered the job you could probably tell I didn’t get it. Well the HR Manager didn’t even contact me, which I thought was quite rude since I had worked their previously. I didn’t work with him but i did have people from there recommend me. I know I may not have as much experience as other who might have applied but I thought I would at least hear something.
Anyway I was a bit annoyed at the time but I have had some time to think about it and maybe it is for the best?? If I went back to one of the big agencies I might just end up being a cog in their wheel and making them lot of money while they pay next to nothing. Also the girl I used to work with that was hired at the top agency has decided to quit, she said it has got too much- I told you it was full on. She was there a year, I have there 2 year my first time then left to go traveling.
So I have thought of two different options:
- Get a job with a strategy company and build up my skills to open my own company
- Stay working where I am and decrease my work day to 3 or 4 and set up a strategy company at the same time
I am going to look into in 2014 and I think 2014 is going to be a good year, I am getting married and hopefully get a clearer direction forward.
- Big Time Beckons continued….. (findbeme.wordpress.com)
- Big Time Beckons continued continued….. (findbeme.wordpress.com)
- Big Time Beckons continue continue continue continue… (findbeme.wordpress.com)